100 m3 Double Walled Invert Storage
- Tank Farms
List of benefits for Dual containment tank system over 400bll tanks:
- Double Wall tanks do not require Secondary containment “Berm” system
- Double wall tanks do not require liner or stair rentals.
- Double wall tanks do not require Picker truck or service crews for set up on sites.
- REDUCED ACCIDENT HAZARDS - Less truck activity on lease for a shorter period of time.
- REDUCED HIGHWAY HAZARDS – Drivers & Swampers work w/in max. allowable hrs are more rested.
- REDUCED SLIPPING HAZARDS - No bermed area to keep clear of snow.
- REDUCED TRIPPING HAZARDS - Less hoses on the ground.
- REDUCED LIFTING HAZARDS - Fluid transfer pump is bolted to tank & hoses positioned chest level.
- REDUCED OVERHEAD HAZARDS – No overhead crane work to swing in 400 bbl tanks.
- REDUCED SPILL HAZARDS – If valve failed, no leaks occur due to plumbing over tank top vs. thru side.
- REDUCED SPILL HAZARDS – drip trays on front of tank will contain minor spills.
- SUPERIOR LIGHTING – All Tanks are equipped with Fluorescent Lights to light up lease
- Additional uses for Fluid storage, Diesel Storage, Frac jobs, Production and Workover sites, Plant turnarounds