Flushing Unit FL35-200
- Safe Area & Zone Rated Flushing Rigs
35ltr flushing unit suitable for onsite testing.
This unit has been constructed offering our customer’s a simple free standing fixed displacement flushing unit providing 35 litre per minute of flow at a maximum pressure rating of 200 Bar.
The Main pump unit is controlled by a on /off switch, fluid is filtered on the pressure and return side. The circulation valve allows quick clean up of the tank fluid. The filter elements are easily replaced and the filter housing has a by-pass and bypass indicator should the element become clogged.
General Tool Specifications
- Overall Tool Dimensions: | 1,300mm by 700mm by 1200mm
- Estimated Tool Weight: | 250 kg
- Electrical Motor: | 3 Phase 15 KW
- Pump: | SSE66 Interpump
- Pump Performance: | 30 ltr/per min at 200 Bar
- Filtration: | 3 Micron 99.9% Glass Fibre 8” Pressure & Return Filter
- Reservoir: | 115 litre
- RV: | 0 to 200 Bar
- Connection: | Pressure 2 off 8 JIC male Return 2 off 8 JIC male
- Separate sample point needle valve
- Tank low level cut off switch
- Heavy duty crash frame complete with Forklift pockets and Drip Tray
WARNING: ONLY TRAINED PERSONNEL TO OPERATE THIS UNIT