17 H/D HOT STABS AND RECEPTACLES
- Stabs, Manifolds & Panels
The new bi directional flow excluder design keeps seawater out and hydraulic oil in.
The purpose is to not contaminate the ROV hydraulic system with water and not have an environmental release of hydraulic oil into the ocean. The design does not impede flow or limit pressure ratings and can be made in single, dual or quad port configurations of 17H Type A or Type B.
- Pressure ranges available from 5,000-20,000 psi on all models
- Can be configured with multiple port sizes and fitting types
- Stabs and manifolds conform to API 17D or API 17H (ISO 13628-8)
What's In The Box
- Operating & maintenance manual
|Bodies||Xylan coated Nitronic 60|
|Female Receptacles||Nitronic 50|
|Fittings & Fasteners||316 SS|
|O-rings||90 Durometer HNBR|